Server Ideas

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Server Ideas

Post  UF OozY on Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:20 am

Lately, as much of you know, I have been lazy when it comes to the server. Tonight I'm going to update the server as much as I can. Please leave any ideas any of you may have.

UF OozY
UF Admin
UF Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Server Ideas

Post  UF Ezio on Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:43 am

Looking around on other servers (hence why i haven't been on ours much Sad ) I've come across several profitable ideas, as observed with one server getting almost 400$ worth of donations in 20 minutes. Mob arena (plugin) is an interesting idea to go with mcmmo, as it basically allows for 'level grinding', and allows for noob payoffs. Also, since we do have multiverse, what if we had another faction world, allowing pvp stuff and whatnot, just for that ONE world? I know this goes against past traditional values, but those servers bring in both lots of people and lots of donors. We'd still keep our other stuff, such as our current smp world with friendly pvp and a no greifing tolerance, and same with the creative world. Just an idea, all the same. Also, if we do go through with this, what if we had options to limit the chat text to each world? for instance, say if you have groups of people in different worlds that don't want to see chat from other worlds, have the ability to limit that? again, just ideas. Um... as for our server currently, yea, i already suggest mob arena, and maybe a protection plugin too, if we get the chance? I know eventually the goal is to take the server off the white list and open it back up to the community again. And a final idea to go with that, is to have a reward payoff for people 'voting' for the server, oozy if you'll ask me in person or text or whatever, i'll explain more.

UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Nitsuj2122 on Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:21 pm

I have been apart of this too. Razz I've been server hopping with ezio. I like the ideas Ezio! I can't wait to make the spawns!
UF Nitsuj2122
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Norway on Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:41 pm

My idea is to give me all power of the server, ill be like the emperor from Star Wars. I will desolve the senate and give all power of the systems to the lokal Govenors (that's you!)
UF Norway
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Norway on Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:42 pm

UF Ezio wrote:Looking around on other servers (hence why i haven't been on ours much Sad ) I've come across several profitable ideas, as observed with one server getting almost 400$ worth of donations in 20 minutes. Mob arena (plugin) is an interesting idea to go with mcmmo, as it basically allows for 'level grinding', and allows for noob payoffs. Also, since we do have multiverse, what if we had another faction world, allowing pvp stuff and whatnot, just for that ONE world? I know this goes against past traditional values, but those servers bring in both lots of people and lots of donors. We'd still keep our other stuff, such as our current smp world with friendly pvp and a no greifing tolerance, and same with the creative world. Just an idea, all the same. Also, if we do go through with this, what if we had options to limit the chat text to each world? for instance, say if you have groups of people in different worlds that don't want to see chat from other worlds, have the ability to limit that? again, just ideas. Um... as for our server currently, yea, i already suggest mob arena, and maybe a protection plugin too, if we get the chance? I know eventually the goal is to take the server off the white list and open it back up to the community again. And a final idea to go with that, is to have a reward payoff for people 'voting' for the server, oozy if you'll ask me in person or text or whatever, i'll explain more.
We need more people on the server then ;D
UF Norway
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  UF OozY on Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:30 pm

Please disregard the lag, dynmap is rendering the maps for the moment

UF OozY
UF Admin
UF Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UF OozY on Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:12 am

Dynmap is back, I'll finish adding all the little effects today. If the server is still laggy we my remove dynmap, as it forces an update every second as to stay up to real time performance.

UF OozY
UF Admin
UF Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UF OozY on Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:25 am

Whenever Ezio wants to, we'll have an admin discussion and see what we want to do from there, I can fix it up so we can have a public server as long as everything is met.

UF OozY
UF Admin
UF Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Vishna on Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:10 am

Dynamicmap is very good its back. If it lags then it doesnt need to referesf it every sec but this thing is pretty much a must. It just helps out so much. Thank you for that
UF Vishna
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top