Hello, it has been awhile

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hello, it has been awhile

Post  UF Vishna on Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:37 am

UF Norway wrote:
it was meant as a joke xD I dont twitter!'

Whats Twitter?

UF Vishna
UF Member
UF Member

Posts : 560
Join date : 2010-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello, it has been awhile

Post  UF Ezio on Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:32 am

A 'productive' way to waste your life Razz

To give you some hope in the world, Wired, I don't have Facebook, Twitter, or any social media aside from email
avatar
UF Ezio
UF Member
UF Member

Posts : 365
Join date : 2011-10-27
Age : 23
Location : Dahlonega, GA

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello, it has been awhile

Post  UF WiredUp4Fun on Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:23 am

UF Ezio wrote:A 'productive' way to waste your life Razz

To give you some hope in the world, Wired, I don't have Facebook, Twitter, or any social media aside from email
And this forum xD
There's no real problem with social media, it's the popular trends that go along with it that I find sad. The hipsters and 'cool trains'. It's actually not that cool at all really lol.
avatar
UF WiredUp4Fun
UF Admin
UF Admin

Posts : 1265
Join date : 2009-08-18
Age : 28
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello, it has been awhile

Post  UF OozY on Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:22 pm

UF Vishna wrote:
UF Norway wrote:
it was meant as a joke xD I dont twitter!'

Whats Twitter?
It's amazing, only in keeping up with people you care about. I know for a fact of YouTubers that do games with subscribers and some famous people use it to get in touch with their fans. Aside from that, its stupid. I made one wayyy before the fad of it lol, and I can still sign into it. Never bothered setting it up though lol.

Facebook on the other hand used to be great, and now its went downhill and is pointless. If any of you who have me on facebook look, I haven't updated it since I got it 3-4 years ago. XD

_________________

avatar
UF OozY
UF Admin
UF Admin

Posts : 975
Join date : 2011-05-17
Age : 22
Location : My drum set, Tennessee

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello, it has been awhile

Post  UF WiredUp4Fun on Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:58 pm

UF OozY wrote:
UF Vishna wrote:
UF Norway wrote:
it was meant as a joke xD I dont twitter!'

Whats Twitter?
It's amazing, only in keeping up with people you care about. I know for a fact of YouTubers that do games with subscribers and some famous people use it to get in touch with their fans. Aside from that, its stupid. I made one wayyy before the fad of it lol, and I can still sign into it. Never bothered setting it up though lol.

Facebook on the other hand used to be great, and now its went downhill and is pointless. If any of you who have me on facebook look, I haven't updated it since I got it 3-4 years ago. XD
I would beg to differ on the facebook point, it's still useful for event organising and as a common chat function across the globe, and similar to twitter, you can share your ideas and thoughts if you are vain enough to impose your doctrine on others xD
avatar
UF WiredUp4Fun
UF Admin
UF Admin

Posts : 1265
Join date : 2009-08-18
Age : 28
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello, it has been awhile

Post  UF Beazt on Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:44 pm

I'm on google bandwagon. Google+ FTW!
avatar
UF Beazt
UF Member
UF Member

Posts : 968
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 22
Location : Helsinki

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello, it has been awhile

Post  UF OozY on Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:26 pm

UF Beazt wrote:I'm on google bandwagon. Google+ FTW!
Google+ is awesome, just no one uses it Sad

_________________

avatar
UF OozY
UF Admin
UF Admin

Posts : 975
Join date : 2011-05-17
Age : 22
Location : My drum set, Tennessee

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello, it has been awhile

Post  UF Beazt on Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:34 am

UF OozY wrote:
Google+ is awesome, just no one uses it Sad

Yeah. None of my rl friends use it. We have this crappy facebook ripoff that everyone uses.
avatar
UF Beazt
UF Member
UF Member

Posts : 968
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 22
Location : Helsinki

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello, it has been awhile

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum