1.4.4 Update On The Server

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1.4.4 Update On The Server

Post  UF OozY on Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:55 am

I'll try to have it on there tonight. Ezio, I'm getting a dev. build of multiverse too. I cleaned the minecraft forums and moved anything not related to the new server/ not within the year to the basket, if anyone wants something back tell me.

_________________

avatar
UF OozY
UF Admin
UF Admin

Posts : 975
Join date : 2011-05-17
Age : 22
Location : My drum set, Tennessee

Back to top Go down

Re: 1.4.4 Update On The Server

Post  UF OozY on Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:31 pm

The server can run 1.4.4 now. I'm not leaving the server on because the portals to the new world are not working correctly. Hopefully it can be fixed sometime this weekend.

_________________

avatar
UF OozY
UF Admin
UF Admin

Posts : 975
Join date : 2011-05-17
Age : 22
Location : My drum set, Tennessee

Back to top Go down

Re: 1.4.4 Update On The Server

Post  UF OozY on Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:35 pm

Ezio fixed it Very Happy the server is up

_________________

avatar
UF OozY
UF Admin
UF Admin

Posts : 975
Join date : 2011-05-17
Age : 22
Location : My drum set, Tennessee

Back to top Go down

Re: 1.4.4 Update On The Server

Post  UF Ezio on Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:30 pm

This is why you should join our minecraft server:

mediafire.com ?xlivkh9ozoda58f
avatar
UF Ezio
UF Member
UF Member

Posts : 365
Join date : 2011-10-27
Age : 23
Location : Dahlonega, GA

Back to top Go down

Re: 1.4.4 Update On The Server

Post  UF Nitsuj2122 on Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:32 pm

UF Ezio wrote:This is why you should join our minecraft server:

mediafire.com ?xlivkh9ozoda58f
Basically when I get REALLY REALLY REALLY board....I get like this... I am very very sorry. xD When I curse it means i'm very tired but not tired enough to fall asleep. Sleep Suspect What a Face lol! afro You can tell Ezio and Oosmus are getting to me, I use to never curse.... xD To my defense Ezio and Oosmus were being just as stupid but they typed it....I was set up. XD

Here is what happened play by play: They sent me to jail in minecraft. Then the server crashed. Then I relogged in and I was still jailed with no commands. (The beeping is Teamspeak messages) Then I used my secret hacking skills a.k.a extreme-determination to get out of jail. When I got out on accident I screamed "UNTAMABLE" as in the act of not being tamed. (Along with some other interesting words) I was very very happy.... Then ezio kept TP'ing me back to jail over and over but somehow I kept getting out like a boss. He tried to trap me in my own world...that I created. I basically messed up my world terribly. At some point I managed to get creative mode to work for me, so I trolled as they tried to capture me. They did this while I was not in a sane and or right mindset. ....They were very clever. The odd thing is I was not drunk or under any kind of influence. I was tired.... thats the worst thing. If I ever meet you guys, don't mess with me when I'm tired and ABSOLUTELY never get me drunk. There is no telling what will happen if I ever tasted alcohol.

Anyway after along time of chasing me they used smite and tp'd me into the sky, and killed me 18ish times. more or less. They were very evil. Famous quotes: Oosmus: "I has buttons beeeeeeeeich" "What the Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!" Ezio: " " <--didn't talk Nitsuj2122: the entire video.

For some weird ass reason I hummed along to to many songs, one of the most obvious is "A whole new world" from Aladdin, not sure why. I have not seen that movie since I was very very young. O.o Weird. I also hummed to the song in the internet explorer commercials, the national anthem, law and order, and many many more. The audio file is 25 minutes long. At some point I figured out what was happening and stopped being a total idiot, it's kind a intreesting how my attitude changed.


Last edited by UF Nitsuj2122 on Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
UF Nitsuj2122
UF Member
UF Member

Posts : 109
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere North of Oosy :D (Ohio)

Back to top Go down

Re: 1.4.4 Update On The Server

Post  UF OozY on Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:07 pm

UF Ezio wrote:This is why you should join our minecraft server:

mediafire.com ?xlivkh9ozoda58f
No more reasons necessary.

_________________

avatar
UF OozY
UF Admin
UF Admin

Posts : 975
Join date : 2011-05-17
Age : 22
Location : My drum set, Tennessee

Back to top Go down

Re: 1.4.4 Update On The Server

Post  UF Nitsuj2122 on Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:31 pm

UF OozY wrote:
UF Ezio wrote:This is why you should join our minecraft server:

mediafire.com ?xlivkh9ozoda58f
No more reasons necessary.
O.O I don't Remember half of what happened! I listened to the audio several times and wow. How did this happen to me?! xD

Keep in mind my house was robbed during this time in real life. Oosmus and Ezio knew about that to some extent. Little did I know the guy who robbed our cars and banged on the windows would try again. (This was his/hers' second attempt to rob us in one week.) I probably scared the hell out of him/her, so thank you ezio, thank you oosmus; by making me crazy you helped me scare off a robber! (My house was barely touched; it is unharmed) Also the police got similar reports about a robber in our street this week and is set on catching the idiot!

CRAZY NIGHT HUH?
avatar
UF Nitsuj2122
UF Member
UF Member

Posts : 109
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere North of Oosy :D (Ohio)

Back to top Go down

Re: 1.4.4 Update On The Server

Post  UF OozY on Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:41 pm

UF Nitsuj2122 wrote:
UF OozY wrote:
UF Ezio wrote:This is why you should join our minecraft server:

mediafire.com ?xlivkh9ozoda58f
No more reasons necessary.
O.O I don't Remember half of what happened! I listened to the audio several times and wow. How did this happen to me?! xD

Keep in mind my house was robbed during this time in real life. Oosmus and Ezio knew about that to some extent. Little did I know the guy who robbed our cars and banged on the windows would try again. (This was his/hers' second attempt to rob us in one week.) I probably scared the hell out of him/her, so thank you ezio, thank you oosmus; by making me crazy you helped me scare off a robber! (My house was barely touched; it is unharmed) Also the police got similar reports about a robber in our street this week and is set on catching the idiot!

CRAZY NIGHT HUH?
You good now bro? XD Remember how to use a knife and buy a shotgun Very Happy

_________________

avatar
UF OozY
UF Admin
UF Admin

Posts : 975
Join date : 2011-05-17
Age : 22
Location : My drum set, Tennessee

Back to top Go down

Re: 1.4.4 Update On The Server

Post  UF Nitsuj2122 on Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:50 pm

UF OozY wrote:
UF Nitsuj2122 wrote:
UF OozY wrote:
UF Ezio wrote:This is why you should join our minecraft server:

mediafire.com ?xlivkh9ozoda58f
No more reasons necessary.
O.O I don't Remember half of what happened! I listened to the audio several times and wow. How did this happen to me?! xD

Keep in mind my house was robbed during this time in real life. Oosmus and Ezio knew about that to some extent. Little did I know the guy who robbed our cars and banged on the windows would try again. (This was his/hers' second attempt to rob us in one week.) I probably scared the hell out of him/her, so thank you ezio, thank you oosmus; by making me crazy you helped me scare off a robber! (My house was barely touched; it is unharmed) Also the police got similar reports about a robber in our street this week and is set on catching the idiot!

CRAZY NIGHT HUH?
You good now bro? XD Remember how to use a knife and buy a shotgun Very Happy
I'm doing much better. xD Who ever it was left.
avatar
UF Nitsuj2122
UF Member
UF Member

Posts : 109
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere North of Oosy :D (Ohio)

Back to top Go down

Re: 1.4.4 Update On The Server

Post  UF Ezio on Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:25 am

To sum it up: A 1.4.4 update thread got turned into how Oozy and I saved Nitsu's life Razz
avatar
UF Ezio
UF Member
UF Member

Posts : 365
Join date : 2011-10-27
Age : 23
Location : Dahlonega, GA

Back to top Go down

Re: 1.4.4 Update On The Server

Post  UF Ezio on Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:27 am

[quote="UF Nitsuj2122"]
UF Ezio wrote:This is why you should join our minecraft server:
mediafire.com ?xlivkh9ozoda58f


"I has buttons beeeeeeeeich"
That's actually my quote Razz Oozy just verbalized it
avatar
UF Ezio
UF Member
UF Member

Posts : 365
Join date : 2011-10-27
Age : 23
Location : Dahlonega, GA

Back to top Go down

Re: 1.4.4 Update On The Server

Post  UF OozY on Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:28 am

[quote="UF Ezio"]
UF Nitsuj2122 wrote:
UF Ezio wrote:This is why you should join our minecraft server:
mediafire.com ?xlivkh9ozoda58f


"I has buttons beeeeeeeeich"
That's actually my quote Razz Oozy just verbalized it
How would they know you said it without me verbalizing it Very Happy

_________________

avatar
UF OozY
UF Admin
UF Admin

Posts : 975
Join date : 2011-05-17
Age : 22
Location : My drum set, Tennessee

Back to top Go down

Re: 1.4.4 Update On The Server

Post  UF Michael3005 on Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:38 am

I need to get this! Very Happy how do I update again? XD I might be on later Very Happy message me on Skype and I'll log on
avatar
UF Michael3005
UF Admin
UF Admin

Posts : 566
Join date : 2009-03-27
Age : 23
Location : England

Back to top Go down

Re: 1.4.4 Update On The Server

Post  UF Michael3005 on Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:43 am

phahaha Razz that audio file was awesome xD
avatar
UF Michael3005
UF Admin
UF Admin

Posts : 566
Join date : 2009-03-27
Age : 23
Location : England

Back to top Go down

Re: 1.4.4 Update On The Server

Post  UF Vishna on Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:04 am

Well if robber would come to my home, he would get bones breaken with my sword or stabbed with my dagger.
Yes I have s real Medieval sword and dagger Very Happy
avatar
UF Vishna
UF Member
UF Member

Posts : 560
Join date : 2010-04-30
Age : 23
Location : Estonia

Back to top Go down

Re: 1.4.4 Update On The Server

Post  UF Ezio on Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:31 am

[quote="UF OozY"]
UF Ezio wrote:
UF Nitsuj2122 wrote:
UF Ezio wrote:This is why you should join our minecraft server:
mediafire.com ?xlivkh9ozoda58f


"I has buttons beeeeeeeeich"
That's actually my quote Razz Oozy just verbalized it
How would they know you said it without me verbalizing it Very Happy

I still have the video file that has everything I said on it Razz I just uploaded the audio
avatar
UF Ezio
UF Member
UF Member

Posts : 365
Join date : 2011-10-27
Age : 23
Location : Dahlonega, GA

Back to top Go down

Re: 1.4.4 Update On The Server

Post  UF Norway on Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:36 am

[quote="UF Ezio"]
UF OozY wrote:
UF Ezio wrote:
UF Nitsuj2122 wrote:
UF Ezio wrote:This is why you should join our minecraft server:
mediafire.com ?xlivkh9ozoda58f


"I has buttons beeeeeeeeich"
That's actually my quote Razz Oozy just verbalized it
How would they know you said it without me verbalizing it Very Happy

I still have the video file that has everything I said on it Razz I just uploaded the audio

wheeerrr is this file?
avatar
UF Norway
UF Member
UF Member

Posts : 316
Join date : 2011-07-01
Age : 21
Location : I'm not sure, what do you think?

Back to top Go down

Re: 1.4.4 Update On The Server

Post  UF Ezio on Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:25 pm

See previous posts, there's a download link
avatar
UF Ezio
UF Member
UF Member

Posts : 365
Join date : 2011-10-27
Age : 23
Location : Dahlonega, GA

Back to top Go down

Re: 1.4.4 Update On The Server

Post  UF Norway on Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:12 am

UF Nitsuj2122 wrote:
UF Ezio wrote:This is why you should join our minecraft server:

mediafire.com ?xlivkh9ozoda58f
Basically when I get REALLY REALLY REALLY board....I get like this... I am very very sorry. xD When I curse it means i'm very tired but not tired enough to fall asleep. Sleep Suspect What a Face lol! afro You can tell Ezio and Oosmus are getting to me, I use to never curse.... xD To my defense Ezio and Oosmus were being just as stupid but they typed it....I was set up. XD

Here is what happened play by play: They sent me to jail in minecraft. Then the server crashed. Then I relogged in and I was still jailed with no commands. (The beeping is Teamspeak messages) Then I used my secret hacking skills a.k.a extreme-determination to get out of jail. When I got out on accident I screamed "UNTAMABLE" as in the act of not being tamed. (Along with some other interesting words) I was very very happy.... Then ezio kept TP'ing me back to jail over and over but somehow I kept getting out like a boss. He tried to trap me in my own world...that I created. I basically messed up my world terribly. At some point I managed to get creative mode to work for me, so I trolled as they tried to capture me. They did this while I was not in a sane and or right mindset. ....They were very clever. The odd thing is I was not drunk or under any kind of influence. I was tired.... thats the worst thing. If I ever meet you guys, don't mess with me when I'm tired and ABSOLUTELY never get me drunk. There is no telling what will happen if I ever tasted alcohol.

Anyway after along time of chasing me they used smite and tp'd me into the sky, and killed me 18ish times. more or less. They were very evil. Famous quotes: Oosmus: "I has buttons beeeeeeeeich" "What the Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!" Ezio: " " <--didn't talk Nitsuj2122: the entire video.

For some weird ass reason I hummed along to to many songs, one of the most obvious is "A whole new world" from Aladdin, not sure why. I have not seen that movie since I was very very young. O.o Weird. I also hummed to the song in the internet explorer commercials, the national anthem, law and order, and many many more. The audio file is 25 minutes long. At some point I figured out what was happening and stopped being a total idiot, it's kind a intreesting how my attitude changed.



i think that was the longest Relpy ever posted on this Forum!
avatar
UF Norway
UF Member
UF Member

Posts : 316
Join date : 2011-07-01
Age : 21
Location : I'm not sure, what do you think?

Back to top Go down

Re: 1.4.4 Update On The Server

Post  UF Ezio on Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:18 pm

Check out our halo 4 section Razz
avatar
UF Ezio
UF Member
UF Member

Posts : 365
Join date : 2011-10-27
Age : 23
Location : Dahlonega, GA

Back to top Go down

Re: 1.4.4 Update On The Server

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum