1.4 IS OUT NOW (EVENT)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1.4 IS OUT NOW (EVENT)

Post  UF Nitsuj2122 on Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:46 pm

As you all know 1.4 has been out since thursday. (10/25/12) 1.4 added many many new features in that make the game even better. (Pumpkin pie Razz) When the server is updated to 1.4 we should all get together and defeat the Wither; the new boss. It's pretty hard and can only be done with the help of friends.

The Plan:
Get our clan to meet in our server.
Everyone will be on survival gamemode, no god mode/creative.
Get everyone up to a decent lvl to go to the nether. (Starting from scratch)
^We will work as a clan all in one house. We will have to share chests and help the group out as a whole. (Communication-Teamspeak)
Once we get everyone armor and supplies for the nether we will all go there together.
We will all run around looking for a nether hold. (While gathering soul sand)
Then in the netherhold we will kill wither skeletons untill we have 3 skull heads.
Once we gathered the soul sand and 3 wither skeleton heads, we will make the Newest boss: The Wither!
(We will probably have to make potions while we're at it.
Then we will all face the hardest boss in the game together!

KEEP IN MIND:
1.) Wither boss CAN'T be damaged untill it fully awakens, so RUN away! It explodes way bigger then a creeper could!
2.) Once awaken it will TRACK you. It does NOT need to see you, it will ATTACK if it THINKS your there. IT KNOWS WHERE YOU ARE!
3.) IT CAN BREAK ANY BLOCK TO GET TO YOU! If attacked it will break ANYTHING in its way! ANYTHING!
4.) It has 3 HEADS! All will fire exploading bombs at you, they will look like skulls! These will kill you, period.
5.) It's hit box MOVES and ADAPTS! Meaning it can change where you can hurt it at ANY time.
6.) Only potions of heath, swords and bows can hurt it. Tnt does like NOTHING and lava does even less. We will have to be creative to kill it, it was not tested against anvils, water, sand, or Cactus!
7.) IT CAN FLY!!!!! Yes ABOVE you! You CAN'T hit it from jumping up and using a sword. It will just fly higher.
8.) At 50% heath is GETS STRONGER! Arrows WILL NOT affect it.
9.) IT REGAINS HEATH VERY QUICKLY!
10.) IT IS FAST! Unlike the Enderdragon it will hunt you without end. (Unless damaged by another player)
11.) It KILLS EVERYTHING. All animals and most hostile mobs! This can almost be to our advantage since it get distracted. Sad thing is is kills them in ONE hit, so you better have booked it.
12.) Trees are you ONLY hope. When I tested it, the wither will hover over the tree (tracking you) but wont be able to follow you under the tree.
13.) It IS A BEAT STICK, the ONLY way to kill it is with everyone's help.
UF Nitsuj2122
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Re: 1.4 IS OUT NOW (EVENT)

Post  UF Michael3005 on Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:17 pm

lol this looks like fun! Very Happy I'll have to try and remember how to update MC
UF Michael3005
UF Admin
UF Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UF OozY on Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:45 pm

Whenever I can get a copy of the pre-build it will be on the server. Razz

UF OozY
UF Admin
UF Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Nitsuj2122 on Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:15 pm

Here is the wiki on the new wither boss. http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Wither It is very helpful.
I also tested the wither some more, it can't drown, not affected by anvils falling,tnt does damage but very few, cactus does no damage, it can break blocks that you didnt know existed (Fire,lava,water,flowers,mushrooms,doors,pressure plates,windows,redstone,torches we are talking about all things that is not air or bedrock. It is 3-4 blocks tall and can not only change its hit box but change size. It looks big but can fit in 1x1 spaces by flying up. It's 3 heads and its body have all different AI's. (Artificial intelligence) One head will kill one player/mob while the body and other 2 heads fight a completely different enemy. If all 4 AI's are on you, you will never get away. It as a whole also can excelerate to your sprinting speed if not higher. (It will slow down because your sprinting speed is slow to it's speed) There are also dirrent colored bombs it releases, blue and black skulls. Blue explodes harder and has the wither 2 potion effect but is slightly rarer than the black ones that explodes quickly.
UF Nitsuj2122
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Norway on Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:47 am

you have my AXE!
UF Norway
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Vishna on Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:49 am

Ezio: Remember what you said, that you solo Whiter? Now is the time, cause I want to see it.

Others: I will join if the time fits.

EDIT: Ok, now when I tryed fighting with wither, then it actally isnt hard, IF YOU HAVE following things: full diamond armour with protection IV on all items, potions, for regen, health, strenght and swiftness and very strong bow and sword.

On easy: Whither does no dmg, cause armour is just so strong, and on easy it is very easy to solo.
On Hard: Now he start dealing dmg and without potions, you have 50/50 chance to win. Tryed couple times, some times won without potions, but I was very close to death and other times died. With potions it is challenging, but possible.

But since to get all those stuff fair way is a couple months(minimum) of exp gathering and hopeing for right enchantments, then its easier and 100x times more fun to team kill him. So lets DO IT!!!
UF Vishna
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Ezio on Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:14 am

UF Vishna wrote:Ezio: Remember what you said, that you solo Whiter? Now is the time, cause I want to see it.

Challenge accepted.

UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Vishna on Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:20 am

UF Ezio wrote:
UF Vishna wrote:Ezio: Remember what you said, that you solo Whiter? Now is the time, cause I want to see it.

Challenge accepted.

Sad that this challenge is possible to complete.
UF Vishna
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Spartan19423 on Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:15 pm

I am in as well, but like vish said, if the time fits.

Wait wait I got a plan! Let us get sheep somehow into the nether! (don't ask me how) Then we breed them till there is like a bazillion of them! And then we will have the wither boss in the middle of them, so he will constantly get distracted and BOOM! We win!....

jk.

UF Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Nitsuj2122 on Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:54 pm

Remember that the wither can be spawned in any world, soo we can make it in the default world.
UF Nitsuj2122
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Ezio on Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:08 am

Nitsuj2122 wrote:Remember that the wither can be spawned in any world, soo we can make it in the default world.

Obviously you haven't fought the wither yet... greifing x10. And to confirm Vish? I can beat the wither solo. Tried it in singleplayer yesterday with everything I currently have in the server and the standard Bow w/Diamondsword and armor. Honestly, not insanely difficult, you just need a flat area. While the wither may be fast, it's projectiles are rather slow. And yes, completed on hard, can't wait to show you guys in person on the server.

UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Vishna on Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:37 am

UF Ezio wrote:
Nitsuj2122 wrote:Remember that the wither can be spawned in any world, soo we can make it in the default world.

Obviously you haven't fought the wither yet... greifing x10. And to confirm Vish? I can beat the wither solo. Tried it in singleplayer yesterday with everything I currently have in the server and the standard Bow w/Diamondsword and armor. Honestly, not insanely difficult, you just need a flat area. While the wither may be fast, it's projectiles are rather slow. And yes, completed on hard, can't wait to show you guys in person on the server.

Yes I know, I edited my post and wrote also about it. Wink
UF Vishna
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Ezio on Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:08 pm

I do agree though, it was rather disappointing, I kinda wanted something that would completely destroy me. Defeat is a noble chance for improvement.

.... /end rudeness/... sorry vish, didn't realize that..

UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Nitsuj2122 on Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:07 pm

UF Ezio wrote:

The one I created in the overworld is clearly the offspring of herobrine! xD I want to see proof. Razz
UF Nitsuj2122
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Ezio on Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:38 pm

I'll show it in person, deal?

UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Nitsuj2122 on Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:38 pm

UF Ezio wrote:I'll show it in person, deal?
Deal to the power of yes!
UF Nitsuj2122
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top