Hey guys?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hey guys?

Post  UF Ezio on Fri May 11, 2012 5:50 pm

No one's really posting anymore :/ I haven't had the chance to really talk to oozy in forever, and it's been even longer for the rest of you. Trying to keep up, but things are getting behind - anyone else really still here? I've moved on to another minecraft server, for the time being, already have the title of [Co-Owner] but i'll be back if oozy ever has the chance or time to get the old server back up. If anyone's interested in playing with me again, let me know and i'll post an ip?

UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey guys?

Post  UF Michael3005 on Sat May 12, 2012 5:18 am

hey, yeah I check daily, but I've been really busy too. prepping for the R.A.F. though my vlogs are still going on YT I don't really have time for much else
UF Michael3005
UF Admin
UF Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UF OozY on Sun May 13, 2012 4:20 pm

Sorry I've been busy too. This has been the first full weekend I've had to work on the server in a while so hopefully I can have it up on a whitelist tonight. But yea, the server should be back to normal and hopefully more people will start posting too after the server comes back up and as summer comes around.

UF OozY
UF Admin
UF Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UF WiredUp4Fun on Sun May 13, 2012 7:49 pm

Everyone is busy, we have 67 people signed up on here. We've had some great conversations in the past and I think with a little patience we can get back up again. I must admit I am not playing with you guys on games any more, it started with H2V but I've practically stopped playing that and moved onto other games with my friends here in Australia.
Although I will definitely hop on Minecraft if you get that working Very Happy
UF WiredUp4Fun
UF Admin
UF Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Ezio on Sun May 20, 2012 7:31 am

If you'd guys like to help a server I'm co-owning, or to just hang out with an old friend, the server IP is :
37.59.178.1:25565
My username on there is Crush40, and since I pretty much own that side of the forum community, I can also reinstate powers, and choose who gets what, so I'd try to make it like it was on the old server. Just an idea, if Oozy doesn't want to have the hassle of working with the server and still have some fun

UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Ezio on Mon May 21, 2012 4:24 pm

I've been given full permission over this server now, it's basically mine, I'm about to reamp it. And I need new staff - again, if you guys are interested, please let me know. I'd like to get back to some gaming with a lot of you, but don't really have the chance.

UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Norway on Tue May 22, 2012 11:19 am

UF Ezio wrote:I've been given full permission over this server now, it's basically mine, I'm about to reamp it. And I need new staff - again, if you guys are interested, please let me know. I'd like to get back to some gaming with a lot of you, but don't really have the chance.

ive already tried the server and ill be glad to help.
UF Norway
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Ezio on Tue May 22, 2012 2:33 pm

Thanks! If I see you on there, I'll put you on a trial mod

UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  UF OozY on Fri May 25, 2012 11:39 am

Ezio if you want I'll help out too, I would like to see this server and maybe partner with the original owners. Ours needs a little bit more done to it then we can actually use it again. Our internet provider is being an asshole right now ( go figure lol) but as soon as I can we'll have our own server back up and better than before. Seeing as I got busy really fast and sudden I would like to give ezio full access to the server when I finish so he can fix anything that need be, I gave ezio owner for a reason. And about inactivity, I'm going to start visiting other clans again and whatnot and get the word out there that UF is not dead. We all can play minecraft, halo, left for dead, or basically anything people would be willing to buy or play to bring back some activity. I'll try to get Teamspeak to work since they updated server side so it may be easier now.

UF OozY
UF Admin
UF Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Norway on Fri May 25, 2012 4:31 pm

UF OozY wrote:Ezio if you want I'll help out too, I would like to see this server and maybe partner with the original owners. Ours needs a little bit more done to it then we can actually use it again. Our internet provider is being an asshole right now ( go figure lol) but as soon as I can we'll have our own server back up and better than before. Seeing as I got busy really fast and sudden I would like to give ezio full access to the server when I finish so he can fix anything that need be, I gave ezio owner for a reason. And about inactivity, I'm going to start visiting other clans again and whatnot and get the word out there that UF is not dead. We all can play minecraft, halo, left for dead, or basically anything people would be willing to buy or play to bring back some activity. I'll try to get Teamspeak to work since they updated server side so it may be easier now.

i only have l4d2 and its for xbox Sad
UF Norway
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  UF OozY on Fri May 25, 2012 4:42 pm

Did you ever add me Norway? Lol

UF OozY
UF Admin
UF Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Norway on Fri May 25, 2012 4:43 pm

i tried adding people but no1 ever accepted
i have you on ms live but not on xbox. im ''RED VS BLUE 96'' awesome gamertag FTW!!!
UF Norway
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Norway on Fri May 25, 2012 4:44 pm

UF Ezio wrote:Thanks! If I see you on there, I'll put you on a trial mod
yeah, when are you usually online cause i only meet a staff member called nitsu.

Last edited by UF Norway on Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
UF Norway
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Ezio on Tue May 29, 2012 7:51 am

Lol, nitsu... xD just tell him you're a friend of crush40's. I'm usually on either around 7-9 A.M or 10P.M (U.S. Eastern). Also, if you happen to meet an admin by the name of KickA88 on there, he has my number, so tell him to text me and I'll get on

UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Norway on Tue May 29, 2012 12:11 pm

k
UF Norway
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content