about the spleef arena

View previous topic View next topic Go down

about the spleef arena

Post  UF Norway on Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:05 pm

i really hope you made it cause i recommended it, alot. this will be fun. Very Happy Laughing Laughing
avatar
UF Norway
UF Member
UF Member

Posts : 316
Join date : 2011-07-01
Age : 21
Location : I'm not sure, what do you think?

Back to top Go down

Re: about the spleef arena

Post  UF Ezio on Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:29 pm

. . . we used to have one. but then it had to get removed. I will make another one, as soon as i dont' feel so terrible, sick right now. Request on shapes/dimensions?
avatar
UF Ezio
UF Member
UF Member

Posts : 365
Join date : 2011-10-27
Age : 23
Location : Dahlonega, GA

Back to top Go down

Re: about the spleef arena

Post  UF Norway on Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:31 am

UF Ezio wrote: . . . we used to have one. but then it had to get removed. I will make another one, as soon as i dont' feel so terrible, sick right now. Request on shapes/dimensions?
maybe bout 40 x 40 blocks? square
avatar
UF Norway
UF Member
UF Member

Posts : 316
Join date : 2011-07-01
Age : 21
Location : I'm not sure, what do you think?

Back to top Go down

Re: about the spleef arena

Post  UF Norway on Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:11 am

UF Norway wrote:
UF Ezio wrote: . . . we used to have one. but then it had to get removed. I will make another one, as soon as i dont' feel so terrible, sick right now. Request on shapes/dimensions?
maybe bout 40 x 40 blocks? square
snow with lava beneath
avatar
UF Norway
UF Member
UF Member

Posts : 316
Join date : 2011-07-01
Age : 21
Location : I'm not sure, what do you think?

Back to top Go down

Re: about the spleef arena

Post  UF OozY on Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:47 pm

UF Norway wrote:
UF Norway wrote:
UF Ezio wrote: . . . we used to have one. but then it had to get removed. I will make another one, as soon as i dont' feel so terrible, sick right now. Request on shapes/dimensions?
maybe bout 40 x 40 blocks? square
snow with lava beneath
ezio builds it, i turn it into a real spleef arena with rules and whatnot Razz

_________________

avatar
UF OozY
UF Admin
UF Admin

Posts : 975
Join date : 2011-05-17
Age : 22
Location : My drum set, Tennessee

Back to top Go down

Re: about the spleef arena

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum