Red vs Blue season 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Red vs Blue season 9

Post  UF Beazt on Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:04 pm

1st episode of season 9 is up.
http://roosterteeth.com/archive/?sid=rvb
avatar
UF Beazt
UF Member
UF Member

Posts : 968
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 22
Location : Helsinki

Back to top Go down

Re: Red vs Blue season 9

Post  UF Garanas on Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:16 pm

UF Beazt wrote:1st episode of season 9 is up.
http://roosterteeth.com/archive/?sid=rvb

Mmhh, most of the seasons aren't on youtube, can you get them for free there?

_________________
[quote="UF Beazt"] ... is a good idea! [quote="UF Spartan19423"]
YOU HAVE DONE OUTSTANDING WORK!
[/quote][/quote]
avatar
UF Garanas
UF Member
UF Member

Posts : 998
Join date : 2011-01-10
Age : 22
Location : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Red vs Blue season 9

Post  UF OozY on Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:17 pm

UF Garanas wrote:
UF Beazt wrote:1st episode of season 9 is up.
http://roosterteeth.com/archive/?sid=rvb

Mmhh, most of the seasons aren't on youtube, can you get them for free there?
kinda, still that shitty ads everywhere but its free

_________________

avatar
UF OozY
UF Admin
UF Admin

Posts : 975
Join date : 2011-05-17
Age : 22
Location : My drum set, Tennessee

Back to top Go down

Re: Red vs Blue season 9

Post  UF Garanas on Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:18 pm

UF Oosmus wrote:
UF Garanas wrote:
UF Beazt wrote:1st episode of season 9 is up.
http://roosterteeth.com/archive/?sid=rvb

Mmhh, most of the seasons aren't on youtube, can you get them for free there?
kinda, still that shitty ads everywhere but its free

Awesome Very Happy, I will start from season 4 tomorrow :p

_________________
[quote="UF Beazt"] ... is a good idea! [quote="UF Spartan19423"]
YOU HAVE DONE OUTSTANDING WORK!
[/quote][/quote]
avatar
UF Garanas
UF Member
UF Member

Posts : 998
Join date : 2011-01-10
Age : 22
Location : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Red vs Blue season 9

Post  UF Comedian on Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:58 pm

just torrent them it would be a lot easier lol
avatar
UF Comedian
UF Member
UF Member

Posts : 350
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 26
Location : Ur moms house

Back to top Go down

Re: Red vs Blue season 9

Post  UF Garanas on Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:26 pm

UF Comedian wrote:just torrent them it would be a lot easier lol

Ow well, I guess so :p
In both cases, you get them for free xD

_________________
[quote="UF Beazt"] ... is a good idea! [quote="UF Spartan19423"]
YOU HAVE DONE OUTSTANDING WORK!
[/quote][/quote]
avatar
UF Garanas
UF Member
UF Member

Posts : 998
Join date : 2011-01-10
Age : 22
Location : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Red vs Blue season 9

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum