E3 Hot topics :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down

E3 Hot topics :D

Post  UF OozY on Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:15 am

So I guess I'm going to watch today at least since I don't feel too great Sad
Heres everything I have seen so far thats interesting.
Nintendo hacked by the same people hacked by psn.
Modern Warfare 3 beta out signup list out now for black ops owners. Register through the official call of duty website and beta starts July 14.
----------------------------Xbox--------------------------------------
Halo 4 IS REAL. There will be another trilogy meaning there will be Halo 4, 5, and 6.
Mass Effect 3 with kinect support. (meaning tactical commands and voice interaction)
4 EA Sports games with full kinect support. (stupid lol)
Ghost Recon with kinect support with 20 million ways to customize a gun, plus you can play through kinect.
Xbox is gaining 10 partners including Youtube, Bing. Live TV on Xbox. Launch fall 2011.
HALO CE FULLY REMASTERED FOR XBOX LIVE. FEATURING ONLINE AND COOP 11-7-11 Multiplayer on reach engine. 7 online, 1 firefight maps. (I know alot of you want this lol)
Minecraft for Xbox this winter.
Kinect funlabs. This means you can make your avatar with just a picture of yourself and create objects with two simple pictures.
-------------------------------PS3--------------------------------------
Activity of psn has went up 90 since the attack. Ex. if 100 was before the attack, 190 is now.
Uncharted 3 looks great. Mulitplayer beta begins June 28. Launch 11-1-11.
For $150 you can get Resistance 3 with a move bundle with a pseye.
As part of a 3D push, Sony is releasing God of War: Origins, a collection of the two PSP God of War games remastered in HD and 3D and the same for Ico.
PS branded 24 in 3d tv. Plus two people will be allowed to see two different screens on the same tv with no split screen through 3D glasses. This fall with resistance 3, HDMI, Glasses all for $499.
So far they are pushing 3D and the move as xbox pushed kinect.
InFamous 2 pimped out with Move.
Little Big Planet 2 pimped out with Move.
Starhawk a new third person shooter. Looks pretty good, drivable vehicles, space fights.
SLY COOPER Very Happy Sly Cooper Theives in Time. Launches 2012.
Playstation suite. This enables non sony devices to have sony content.
Ngp. Named PSVita. Front and rear touch pads. Front and rear cameras. Sixaxis built in. Two dualshock thumbsticks. 3G and wifi models. HD screen. Partnered with AT&T in america. (even though the Psphone is partnered with verizon)
The Vita will have a feature called Party that will allow for chat during gameplay, even if they are playing different games. It will also have its own social-networking feature called Near. Its screen is incredible. Coming out holiday 2011. Wifi only $240. 3G/wifi $299.
Modnation racers for vita. Simple track creation just by drawing on the touch screen.
Little big planet for vita.
Street fighter cross tekken for vita Very Happy featuring Cole from InFamous coming to vita and Ps3
Overall ps3 had a better presentation than xbox, but xbox had better games imo.










Last edited by UF Oosmus on Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:04 pm; edited 2 times in total

_________________

avatar
UF OozY
UF Admin
UF Admin

Posts : 975
Join date : 2011-05-17
Age : 22
Location : My drum set, Tennessee

Back to top Go down

Re: E3 Hot topics :D

Post  UF Beazt on Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:53 pm

This
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nCkODlOGtU
and this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkJBu42HoAQ
caugt my eye
Really happy to see metro sequel.
avatar
UF Beazt
UF Member
UF Member

Posts : 968
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 22
Location : Helsinki

Back to top Go down

Re: E3 Hot topics :D

Post  UF Comedian on Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:49 pm

MASS EFFECT 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It looks AMAZING!!!

heres a site with a bunch of videos about it http://www.gametrailers.com/game/mass-effect-3/12960

as excited as i am about the new halo games, it doesnt even compare with my mass effect enthusiasm.

another game i am extremely excited about is battlefield 3!!! it will kick CoD's ass!!!! by far graphics and gameplay are soo much better

assassins creed revelations looks great too!!
avatar
UF Comedian
UF Member
UF Member

Posts : 350
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 26
Location : Ur moms house

Back to top Go down

Re: E3 Hot topics :D

Post  UF Spartan19423 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:39 pm

Well, im gonna definantly get battlefield 3 once it gets to the stores.

Aint too hyped about halo, because its still xbox exclusice only Evil or Very Mad

But i also watched a bit of skyrim videos, definantly an RPG i would want to take a look at, once it comes out. Atleast the graphics look good Wink

_________________
avatar
UF Spartan19423
UF Admin
UF Admin

Posts : 1635
Join date : 2009-01-28
Age : 23
Location : Estonia

Back to top Go down

Re: E3 Hot topics :D

Post  UF Garanas on Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:07 am

You guys played Mass Effect 1 and 2 too?
They are awesome too! Smile

_________________
[quote="UF Beazt"] ... is a good idea! [quote="UF Spartan19423"]
YOU HAVE DONE OUTSTANDING WORK!
[/quote][/quote]
avatar
UF Garanas
UF Member
UF Member

Posts : 998
Join date : 2011-01-10
Age : 22
Location : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: E3 Hot topics :D

Post  UF Spartan19423 on Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:01 pm

UF Garanas wrote:You guys played Mass Effect 1 and 2 too?
They are awesome too! Smile

Havent played one, but i have 2

_________________
avatar
UF Spartan19423
UF Admin
UF Admin

Posts : 1635
Join date : 2009-01-28
Age : 23
Location : Estonia

Back to top Go down

Re: E3 Hot topics :D

Post  UF Comedian on Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:12 pm

ive played both. ME2 is probably my favorite single player game ever! Im working on my insanity playthrough right now to finish off all the achievements lol
avatar
UF Comedian
UF Member
UF Member

Posts : 350
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 26
Location : Ur moms house

Back to top Go down

Re: E3 Hot topics :D

Post  UF Garanas on Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:14 am

UF Comedian wrote:ive played both. ME2 is probably my favorite single player game ever! Im working on my insanity playthrough right now to finish off all the achievements lol

It is quite insane :p, I stopped trying it after getting too much "critical mission failure"

_________________
[quote="UF Beazt"] ... is a good idea! [quote="UF Spartan19423"]
YOU HAVE DONE OUTSTANDING WORK!
[/quote][/quote]
avatar
UF Garanas
UF Member
UF Member

Posts : 998
Join date : 2011-01-10
Age : 22
Location : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: E3 Hot topics :D

Post  UF Spartan19423 on Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:09 am

Ye i know, i should start again with my insanity level aswell, i did start up with it, but then i quit it and i think nows a good time to start up again. All i can say is pick either the class with all the weapons or the infiltrator class, cos the sniper is irreplaceable weapon Wink

_________________
avatar
UF Spartan19423
UF Admin
UF Admin

Posts : 1635
Join date : 2009-01-28
Age : 23
Location : Estonia

Back to top Go down

Re: E3 Hot topics :D

Post  UF Comedian on Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:45 pm

im probly a little over halfway through the game and im at like 30 some hours lol
My class is sentinel because the tech armor is a humongous help on insanity and I also like how it has Warp and Overload which you can use those two for pretty much any circumstance. I dont have the sniper but you can get it on the collector ship level if you choose. I took the assault rifle cuz i have the Mattock from DLC (the gun used in the ME3 vids) and it does a great job
avatar
UF Comedian
UF Member
UF Member

Posts : 350
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 26
Location : Ur moms house

Back to top Go down

Re: E3 Hot topics :D

Post  UF Garanas on Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:05 am

UF Comedian wrote:im probly a little over halfway through the game and im at like 30 some hours lol
My class is sentinel because the tech armor is a humongous help on insanity and I also like how it has Warp and Overload which you can use those two for pretty much any circumstance. I dont have the sniper but you can get it on the collector ship level if you choose. I took the assault rifle cuz i have the Mattock from DLC (the gun used in the ME3 vids) and it does a great job

Besides of that, assault rifles are way cooler then snipers Very Happy

What type of rounds do you use? the poison rounds? They rock!

_________________
[quote="UF Beazt"] ... is a good idea! [quote="UF Spartan19423"]
YOU HAVE DONE OUTSTANDING WORK!
[/quote][/quote]
avatar
UF Garanas
UF Member
UF Member

Posts : 998
Join date : 2011-01-10
Age : 22
Location : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: E3 Hot topics :D

Post  UF Comedian on Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:55 pm

well i use incendiary if a teammate has them but a lot of the time ive been using the warp ammo as my loyalty power and it works amazingly on insanity
avatar
UF Comedian
UF Member
UF Member

Posts : 350
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 26
Location : Ur moms house

Back to top Go down

Re: E3 Hot topics :D

Post  UF Spartan19423 on Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:19 pm

UF Comedian wrote:well i use incendiary if a teammate has them but a lot of the time ive been using the warp ammo as my loyalty power and it works amazingly on insanity

I go for incendiary as well, atleast when im just shooting, if im tactical il choose what ammo does the best damage.


But still you cant replace the sniper. You can kill a lot of guys with one shot in the head when you max the sniper level and shooting them in the head is so damn easy, if you have maxed out adrenaline rush Very Happy, just slo- mod and pop heads XD

_________________
avatar
UF Spartan19423
UF Admin
UF Admin

Posts : 1635
Join date : 2009-01-28
Age : 23
Location : Estonia

Back to top Go down

Re: E3 Hot topics :D

Post  UF Comedian on Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:19 pm

that only works if you are soldier tho lol other classes dont have the adrenaline rush. i chose sentinel for insanity because it has tech and biotic powers but i really like adept as well. a lot of times i use my powers more than just shooting, but thats just my style of playing the game
avatar
UF Comedian
UF Member
UF Member

Posts : 350
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 26
Location : Ur moms house

Back to top Go down

Re: E3 Hot topics :D

Post  UF Spartan19423 on Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:05 am

UF Comedian wrote:that only works if you are soldier tho lol other classes dont have the adrenaline rush. i chose sentinel for insanity because it has tech and biotic powers but i really like adept as well. a lot of times i use my powers more than just shooting, but thats just my style of playing the game

True, i guess it depends what kind of tactics you also prefer while taking down enemies.

Btw, notice how we turned E3 hot topics into a discussion about mass effect XD?

_________________
avatar
UF Spartan19423
UF Admin
UF Admin

Posts : 1635
Join date : 2009-01-28
Age : 23
Location : Estonia

Back to top Go down

Re: E3 Hot topics :D

Post  UF Comedian on Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:06 pm

thats cuz mass effect is all that matters from E3 lol everything else is just a sidenote (even tho some are pretty damn sweet sidenotes lol)
avatar
UF Comedian
UF Member
UF Member

Posts : 350
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 26
Location : Ur moms house

Back to top Go down

Re: E3 Hot topics :D

Post  UF OozY on Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:48 pm

UF Spartan19423 wrote:
UF Comedian wrote:that only works if you are soldier tho lol other classes dont have the adrenaline rush. i chose sentinel for insanity because it has tech and biotic powers but i really like adept as well. a lot of times i use my powers more than just shooting, but thats just my style of playing the game

True, i guess it depends what kind of tactics you also prefer while taking down enemies.

Btw, notice how we turned E3 hot topics into a discussion about mass effect XD?
and now for something completely stupid and off topic

_________________

avatar
UF OozY
UF Admin
UF Admin

Posts : 975
Join date : 2011-05-17
Age : 22
Location : My drum set, Tennessee

Back to top Go down

Re: E3 Hot topics :D

Post  UF Garanas on Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:59 am

lol...

_________________
[quote="UF Beazt"] ... is a good idea! [quote="UF Spartan19423"]
YOU HAVE DONE OUTSTANDING WORK!
[/quote][/quote]
avatar
UF Garanas
UF Member
UF Member

Posts : 998
Join date : 2011-01-10
Age : 22
Location : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: E3 Hot topics :D

Post  UF Spartan19423 on Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:35 pm

UF Oosmus wrote:
UF Spartan19423 wrote:
UF Comedian wrote:that only works if you are soldier tho lol other classes dont have the adrenaline rush. i chose sentinel for insanity because it has tech and biotic powers but i really like adept as well. a lot of times i use my powers more than just shooting, but thats just my style of playing the game

True, i guess it depends what kind of tactics you also prefer while taking down enemies.

Btw, notice how we turned E3 hot topics into a discussion about mass effect XD?
and now for something completely stupid and off topic

Got nothing else to say, but to UF and its randomness on topics lol!

_________________
avatar
UF Spartan19423
UF Admin
UF Admin

Posts : 1635
Join date : 2009-01-28
Age : 23
Location : Estonia

Back to top Go down

Re: E3 Hot topics :D

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum