Lets do some halo 2!?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lets do some halo 2!?

Post  UF Spartan19423 on Thu May 26, 2011 5:17 am

Well this is just a rally call. Who would like to do some halo 2 this weekend, to remind people that we are still out there for halo 2 aswell Smile ?

Oh and my NAT has switched itself to strict so i can't join most of the private games sadly, but we can play in an empty server i hope Very Happy

_________________
avatar
UF Spartan19423
UF Admin
UF Admin

Posts : 1635
Join date : 2009-01-28
Age : 23
Location : Estonia

Back to top Go down

Re: Lets do some halo 2!?

Post  UF Reapingz on Thu May 26, 2011 6:25 am

Ahhhh! Sad
I want to! - I can probably Friday, but i really have to focus on a paper Saturday + Sunday! :\
avatar
UF Reapingz
UF Member
UF Member

Posts : 327
Join date : 2009-08-06
Age : 25
Location : NY

Back to top Go down

Re: Lets do some halo 2!?

Post  UF OozY on Thu May 26, 2011 11:34 am

I cant do it until we buy a hard drive .....

_________________

avatar
UF OozY
UF Admin
UF Admin

Posts : 975
Join date : 2011-05-17
Age : 22
Location : My drum set, Tennessee

Back to top Go down

Re: Lets do some halo 2!?

Post  UF Comedian on Thu May 26, 2011 5:32 pm

well im working pretty much full time right now and add working out and spending time with my gf into that i have barely any time for video games at all just post on here when youre gonna play and ill see what i can do
avatar
UF Comedian
UF Member
UF Member

Posts : 350
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 26
Location : Ur moms house

Back to top Go down

Re: Lets do some halo 2!?

Post  UF Garanas on Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:02 am

I can't =/, even when I want too
since my internet doesn't work at home!

_________________
[quote="UF Beazt"] ... is a good idea! [quote="UF Spartan19423"]
YOU HAVE DONE OUTSTANDING WORK!
[/quote][/quote]
avatar
UF Garanas
UF Member
UF Member

Posts : 998
Join date : 2011-01-10
Age : 22
Location : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Lets do some halo 2!?

Post  UF Norway on Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:06 pm

UF Comedian wrote:well im working pretty much full time right now and add working out and spending time with my gf into that i have barely any time for video games at all just post on here when youre gonna play and ill see what i can do
gf = grandfather or girlfriend?
avatar
UF Norway
UF Member
UF Member

Posts : 316
Join date : 2011-07-01
Age : 21
Location : I'm not sure, what do you think?

Back to top Go down

Re: Lets do some halo 2!?

Post  UF Garanas on Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:14 pm

xNORWAYx wrote:
UF Comedian wrote:well im working pretty much full time right now and add working out and spending time with my gf into that i have barely any time for video games at all just post on here when youre gonna play and ill see what i can do
gf = grandfather or girlfriend?

Probably girlfriend Razz

_________________
[quote="UF Beazt"] ... is a good idea! [quote="UF Spartan19423"]
YOU HAVE DONE OUTSTANDING WORK!
[/quote][/quote]
avatar
UF Garanas
UF Member
UF Member

Posts : 998
Join date : 2011-01-10
Age : 22
Location : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Lets do some halo 2!?

Post  UF Spartan19423 on Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:34 pm

UF Garanas wrote:
xNORWAYx wrote:
UF Comedian wrote:well im working pretty much full time right now and add working out and spending time with my gf into that i have barely any time for video games at all just post on here when youre gonna play and ill see what i can do
gf = grandfather or girlfriend?

Probably girlfriend Razz

no no, it must be grandfather lol!

Best new meaning of gf - grandfather lmao

_________________
avatar
UF Spartan19423
UF Admin
UF Admin

Posts : 1635
Join date : 2009-01-28
Age : 23
Location : Estonia

Back to top Go down

Re: Lets do some halo 2!?

Post  UF Garanas on Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:36 pm

ye xD

_________________
[quote="UF Beazt"] ... is a good idea! [quote="UF Spartan19423"]
YOU HAVE DONE OUTSTANDING WORK!
[/quote][/quote]
avatar
UF Garanas
UF Member
UF Member

Posts : 998
Join date : 2011-01-10
Age : 22
Location : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Lets do some halo 2!?

Post  UF WiredUp4Fun on Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:18 pm

UF Spartan19423 wrote:
UF Garanas wrote:
xNORWAYx wrote:
UF Comedian wrote:well im working pretty much full time right now and add working out and spending time with my gf into that i have barely any time for video games at all just post on here when youre gonna play and ill see what i can do
gf = grandfather or girlfriend?

Probably girlfriend Razz

no no, it must be grandfather lol!

Best new meaning of gf - grandfather lmao
Agreed Very Happy hahahaah
avatar
UF WiredUp4Fun
UF Admin
UF Admin

Posts : 1265
Join date : 2009-08-18
Age : 28
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Lets do some halo 2!?

Post  UF Comedian on Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:12 pm

hahahaha this made my day lol but yes it is my girlfriend and not my grandfather... of which i have none
avatar
UF Comedian
UF Member
UF Member

Posts : 350
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 26
Location : Ur moms house

Back to top Go down

Re: Lets do some halo 2!?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum