In the land of Nod...

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: In the land of Nod...

Post  UF Comedian on Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:11 pm

well actually nod cant be sick, although it can be ill
but yea its depressing i know, if it makes you feel better there are no men in nod either,
there are hermaphrodites tho lol i guess thats what everyone is

UF Comedian
UF Member
UF Member

Posts : 350
Join date : 2009-05-09

Back to top Go down

Re: In the land of Nod...

Post  UF WiredUp4Fun on Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:02 am

UF Comedian wrote:well actually nod cant be sick, although it can be ill
but yea its depressing i know, if it makes you feel better there are no men in nod either,
there are hermaphrodites tho lol i guess thats what everyone is
Everyone is Asexual (sexless) yet somehow they are also homo, which I guess kinda makes sense since everyone is the similar, lol Razz


Last edited by UF WiredUp4Fun on Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : hehe)
avatar
UF WiredUp4Fun
UF Admin
UF Admin

Posts : 1265
Join date : 2009-08-18
Age : 27
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: In the land of Nod...

Post  UF Michael3005 on Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:34 am

*Confused face*
avatar
UF Michael3005
UF Admin
UF Admin

Posts : 566
Join date : 2009-03-27
Age : 23
Location : England

Back to top Go down

Re: In the land of Nod...

Post  UF Comedian on Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:47 pm

there is plenty of confusion in the land of Nod lol
avatar
UF Comedian
UF Member
UF Member

Posts : 350
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 26
Location : Ur moms house

Back to top Go down

Re: In the land of Nod...

Post  UF WiredUp4Fun on Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:35 pm

UF Comedian wrote:there is plenty of confusion in the land of Nod lol
And not enough clarity xD
avatar
UF WiredUp4Fun
UF Admin
UF Admin

Posts : 1265
Join date : 2009-08-18
Age : 27
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: In the land of Nod...

Post  UF Spartan19423 on Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:23 am

UF WiredUp4Fun wrote:
UF Comedian wrote:there is plenty of confusion in the land of Nod lol
And not enough clarity xD

obviously...

_________________
avatar
UF Spartan19423
UF Admin
UF Admin

Posts : 1635
Join date : 2009-01-28
Age : 23
Location : Estonia

Back to top Go down

Re: In the land of Nod...

Post  UF Vishna on Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:13 am

Still wtf, cause you said "COUNT THE LETTERS" but now you jusr saying so long sentenses what are completely different from old ones, i cant see what the f##k i have to count.
avatar
UF Vishna
UF Member
UF Member

Posts : 560
Join date : 2010-04-30
Age : 23
Location : Estonia

Back to top Go down

Re: In the land of Nod...

Post  UF Beazt on Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:19 am

UF Vishna wrote:Still wtf, cause you said "COUNT THE LETTERS" but now you jusr saying so long sentenses what are completely different from old ones, i cant see what the f##k i have to count.
maybe look at these ones.

doom but no ending
there are noobs but no newbs
there is moon but no sun
there are members but no clan
there is hell but no heaven
and even something random as there is garbage but no soda

dont they have a pattern?
avatar
UF Beazt
UF Member
UF Member

Posts : 968
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 22
Location : Helsinki

Back to top Go down

Re: In the land of Nod...

Post  UF Comedian on Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:51 am

also just like noah's ark, there are TOO of everything in Nod
avatar
UF Comedian
UF Member
UF Member

Posts : 350
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 26
Location : Ur moms house

Back to top Go down

Re: In the land of Nod...

Post  UF WiredUp4Fun on Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:56 am

UF Comedian wrote:also just like noah's ark, there are TOO of everything in Nod
Exactly Very Happy
There are battles but no war.
There is electricity but no voltage.
There is room but no space.
avatar
UF WiredUp4Fun
UF Admin
UF Admin

Posts : 1265
Join date : 2009-08-18
Age : 27
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: In the land of Nod...

Post  UF Vishna on Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:59 am

No, i dont see no pattern else than you use similar things what are and aint in land of nod.

. . .
avatar
UF Vishna
UF Member
UF Member

Posts : 560
Join date : 2010-04-30
Age : 23
Location : Estonia

Back to top Go down

Re: In the land of Nod...

Post  UF WiredUp4Fun on Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:55 am

UF Vishna wrote:No, i dont see no pattern else than you use similar things what are and aint in land of nod.

. . .
You're not trying very hard are you?
Look at the letters for each word that is in the land of nod, and the letters for each word that are not in the land of nod. Try counting each type of letter, and see if there is a combination or pattern or number of letters which are similar or the same.
avatar
UF WiredUp4Fun
UF Admin
UF Admin

Posts : 1265
Join date : 2009-08-18
Age : 27
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: In the land of Nod...

Post  UF Garanas on Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:00 am

The second or/and third letter is always an a,i,e,u and an o?
so, there are archers, but no bows?

_________________
[quote="UF Beazt"] ... is a good idea! [quote="UF Spartan19423"]
YOU HAVE DONE OUTSTANDING WORK!
[/quote][/quote]
avatar
UF Garanas
UF Member
UF Member

Posts : 998
Join date : 2011-01-10
Age : 22
Location : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: In the land of Nod...

Post  UF Beazt on Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:20 am

UF Garanas wrote:The second or/and third letter is always an a,i,e,u and an o?
so, there are archers, but no bows?
no
yes
avatar
UF Beazt
UF Member
UF Member

Posts : 968
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 22
Location : Helsinki

Back to top Go down

Re: In the land of Nod...

Post  UF Garanas on Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:24 am

I think I got it!
There is a piece (part) of the word that is in the land of Nod, just not there.
So: there are words, but no letters/
There is time but no clock
There is Halo, but no covenant.
There is Halo, but no humans.

_________________
[quote="UF Beazt"] ... is a good idea! [quote="UF Spartan19423"]
YOU HAVE DONE OUTSTANDING WORK!
[/quote][/quote]
avatar
UF Garanas
UF Member
UF Member

Posts : 998
Join date : 2011-01-10
Age : 22
Location : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: In the land of Nod...

Post  UF Beazt on Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:22 am

UF Garanas wrote:I think I got it!
There is a piece (part) of the word that is in the land of Nod, just not there.
So: there are words, but no letters/
There is time but no clock
There is Halo, but no covenant.
There is Halo, but no humans.
there is clock but no time
there is covenant but no halo
avatar
UF Beazt
UF Member
UF Member

Posts : 968
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 22
Location : Helsinki

Back to top Go down

Re: In the land of Nod...

Post  UF Garanas on Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:09 am

LAME :p

There is a speaker, but no sound
There is a microphone, but nothing to record (no sound)
There is shit, but no happens.

_________________
[quote="UF Beazt"] ... is a good idea! [quote="UF Spartan19423"]
YOU HAVE DONE OUTSTANDING WORK!
[/quote][/quote]
avatar
UF Garanas
UF Member
UF Member

Posts : 998
Join date : 2011-01-10
Age : 22
Location : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: In the land of Nod...

Post  UF Beazt on Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:52 am

UF Garanas wrote:LAME :p

There is a speaker, but no sound
There is a microphone, but nothing to record (no sound)
There is shit, but no happens.
first two seem to be correct.
avatar
UF Beazt
UF Member
UF Member

Posts : 968
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 22
Location : Helsinki

Back to top Go down

Re: In the land of Nod...

Post  UF Vishna on Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:16 pm

UF WiredUp4Fun wrote:
You're not trying very hard are you?
Look at the letters for each word that is in the land of nod, and the letters for each word that are not in the land of nod. Try counting each type of letter, and see if there is a combination or pattern or number of letters which are similar or the same.

No i aint lol!. After i tryed to guess 10. time what is the rule, it realy wasnt fun anymore, so now im here to whine and whine, untill i get it or somebody tell it before this topic will be deleted or closed afro
avatar
UF Vishna
UF Member
UF Member

Posts : 560
Join date : 2010-04-30
Age : 23
Location : Estonia

Back to top Go down

Re: In the land of Nod...

Post  UF Beazt on Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:00 pm

UF Vishna wrote: before this topic will be deleted or closed afro
I cant seem to recall that happen in this forum, ever.
avatar
UF Beazt
UF Member
UF Member

Posts : 968
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 22
Location : Helsinki

Back to top Go down

Re: In the land of Nod...

Post  UF WiredUp4Fun on Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:21 pm

Gara is getting close ^^
Well done beazt for taking over Razz Hope you aren't procrastinating from your work Wink

There is procrastinating but no work Very Happy
There is school, but no study Surprised
avatar
UF WiredUp4Fun
UF Admin
UF Admin

Posts : 1265
Join date : 2009-08-18
Age : 27
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: In the land of Nod...

Post  UF Spartan19423 on Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:55 am

there is google, but no earth
there is jizz, but no cum
there is battle, but no war

_________________
avatar
UF Spartan19423
UF Admin
UF Admin

Posts : 1635
Join date : 2009-01-28
Age : 23
Location : Estonia

Back to top Go down

Re: In the land of Nod...

Post  UF Garanas on Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:02 pm

UF Spartan19423 wrote:there is google, but no earth
there is jizz, but no cum
there is battle, but no war

The last one is good, and was already used as an example, I think :p

There is clothing, but no wool
there are animals, but no sheep (O.o?!, if this one is correct :p)

_________________
[quote="UF Beazt"] ... is a good idea! [quote="UF Spartan19423"]
YOU HAVE DONE OUTSTANDING WORK!
[/quote][/quote]
avatar
UF Garanas
UF Member
UF Member

Posts : 998
Join date : 2011-01-10
Age : 22
Location : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: In the land of Nod...

Post  UF Vishna on Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:07 pm

Let me try my new idea:

There is cool ,but no awesome, no w8, there is awesome i guess.
Aslo there are Dodos, but no candy.
avatar
UF Vishna
UF Member
UF Member

Posts : 560
Join date : 2010-04-30
Age : 23
Location : Estonia

Back to top Go down

Re: In the land of Nod...

Post  UF WiredUp4Fun on Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:30 pm

UF Vishna wrote:Let me try my new idea:

There is cool ,but no awesome, no w8, there is awesome i guess.
Aslo there are Dodos, but no candy.
Haha, well done Vish, I believe you have it Very Happy
avatar
UF WiredUp4Fun
UF Admin
UF Admin

Posts : 1265
Join date : 2009-08-18
Age : 27
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: In the land of Nod...

Post  UF WiredUp4Fun on Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:33 pm

UF Garanas wrote:
UF Spartan19423 wrote:there is google, but no earth
there is jizz, but no cum
there is battle, but no war

The last one is good, and was already used as an example, I think :p

There is clothing, but no wool
there are animals, but no sheep (O.o?!, if this one is correct :p)
Sorry Gara No
avatar
UF WiredUp4Fun
UF Admin
UF Admin

Posts : 1265
Join date : 2009-08-18
Age : 27
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: In the land of Nod...

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum