Make a Story!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Make a Story!

Post  UF Garanas on Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:46 am

Okay, so I came up with an idea that was made in 3 seconds: let makes a story.
Rules are simple:

You simply read what already happened, then you remember the last post of the story carefully and think of something that can be added, but isn't something that is already said before. It can be about anything, just don't make it too... much of the 18+, there are still children around here (<<<<)

Anyway:

There was once an elite, that met an flood. They were on the ring, they laughed even though they couldn't understand what they were saying. Together they brought down the humans to their knees, robbed an old woman and they even brought were capable of getting a mouse, so that they could scare away a cat and 2 dogs, so that they can eat the little bit of food they have in peace, the mouse.

Now think of what could happen next Wink
UF Garanas
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Re: Make a Story!

Post  UF Vishna on Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:45 pm

There was once an elite, that met an flood. They were on the ring, they laughed even though they couldn't understand what they were saying. Together they brought down the humans to their knees, robbed an old woman and they even brought were capable of getting a mouse, so that they could scare away a cat and 2 dogs, so that they can eat the little bit of food they have in peace, the mouse.

Later on that day, they went to a little spacetrip. They wanted to take elite usual spacecraft called" Fire Ice", but it was gone, so they stole one "I pwn you all XZ 1287" and went off to space. After, when in space, they were attacked by evil ewoks with their hovercraft, so elite and flood needed to make emergency landing.
. . .

( go on with story)
UF Vishna
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Garanas on Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:55 pm

Later on that day, they went to a little spacetrip. They wanted to take elite usual spacecraft called" Fire Ice", but it was gone, so they stole one "I pwn you all XZ 1287" and went off to space. After, when in space, they were attacked by evil ewoks with their hovercraft, so elite and flood needed to make emergency landing.

They landed on a small planet that has water and plants that rotates around a bigger -dead- planet. They first tried to make a place to stay like a cave but when they realised that the evil and almighty ewoks were getting close they decided to take a walk into the big swamp forest on that planet. they discovered there a lonely Grunt, and they quickly became friends, although the flood didn't liked the grunt. Anyway, the story continues...
UF Garanas
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Spartan19423 on Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:39 am

They landed on a small planet that has water and plants that rotates around a bigger -dead- planet. They first tried to make a place to stay like a cave but when they realised that the evil and almighty ewoks were getting close they decided to take a walk into the big swamp forest on that planet. they discovered there a lonely Grunt, and they quickly became friends, although the flood didn't liked the grunt.

The friends continue their road, but as the night fell, they stoped to camp. As the elite was asleep the flood started to work. Next morning the elite found the grunt. But he was now: THE FLOOD GRUNT. Elite stared at the flood for a second and then they laughed again and started to look around for something to eat.

Continue Smile

UF Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Vishna on Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:09 am

The friends continue their road, but as the night fell, they stoped to camp. As the elite was asleep the flood started to work. Next morning the elite found the grunt. But he was now: THE FLOOD GRUNT. Elite stared at the flood for a second and then they laughed again and started to look around for something to eat.

But because it was swamp, then finding food was an hard task. Searching for half and hour, they suddenely step on a massive crystal hedgehog. elite threw out his weapon: noob combo a.k.a 2 plasma pistol and shot hedgehog twice. But sice hes thorns were made of crystal , then shot reflected and didnt hurt hedgehog.

Your turn

Off topic: When we finish it and maybe somethers, then we should make UF story collection. what ya all think?
UF Vishna
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Garanas on Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:14 am

But because it was swamp, then finding food was a hard task. Searching for half an hour, they suddenly stepped on a massive crystal hedgehog. elite threw out his weapon: noob combo a.k.a 2 plasma pistol and shot hedgehog twice. But since hes thorns were made of crystal , then shot reflected and didn't hurt the hedgehog.

The hedgehog attacked back, it grapped it's crystal energy sword and cut right through the Flood, the grunt fell out again. Now, the elite was at the back of the hedgehog, and didn't hesitate. He left the grunt alone and ran back to his craft as quickly as he could, but he heard no screams at all. Once at the craft, the elite saw that the craft was gone, and he was like: "whoooo uurrggg", as usual. The craft fell off the cliff and is probably destroyed, while the hedgehog is closing in, without any screams of the grunt.

Continue it Wink

Possible, but then it should be grammer proof :p
UF Garanas
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Vishna on Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:56 am

The hedgehog attacked back, it grapped it's crystal energy sword and cut right through the Flood, the grunt fell out again. Now, the elite was at the back of the hedgehog, and didn't hesitate. He left the grunt alone and ran back to his craft as quickly as he could, but he heard no screams at all. Once at the craft, the elite saw that the craft was gone, and he was like: "whoooo uurrggg", as usual. The craft fell off the cliff and is probably destroyed, while the hedgehog is closing in, without any screams of the grunt

Then suddenly God of Elites came and kicked the hedgehog out into outer space.
God said: You wana know how i came to be god?
Elite: Why not.

So let me tell you a story:

„Run!“ I said
2 weeks we had peace. There was no need to run and hide, cause like everybody knows, its impossible to fight with Them when you dont have proper equipment and nowadays it is very hard to get it. But here we are: no weapons, no food, practically, we got nothing . So there was only one thing to do, run and hope that we will be faster then They are. Trust me when i say this: you don’t want to be captured. When They have you, they wont kill you immediately, no. At first They will start with torture, but not just any torture. For those beasts, it is just like an game, just like as we have football, basketball et cetra. For „game“ They need 13 humans. There is also 5 judges, who will notify the winner. Rules are simple: who comes up with best way to make pain to us, is winner and because They have played this „game“ over 300 years with us, so be sure to trust me, they are good at it.
„I can’t go on, I’m too tired.“ Whined Ben
„You know best, stay here and go to the „games“, if you want.“
„NO, I will rather die, before going there!“
„That can be arranged .“ I said calmly. Our running speed slowed down. Silence was everywhere. No bird were singing, but that was logical, because there wasn’t any of them left, here in Europe. You can only find them in Australia now.
„Lets sit down, cause it dosen’t help if we keep running, while we are half dead. Ben suggested. We sat down infront of the shop, what was used to call „Happy ending“. Ironic, isn’t it? Ben went inside to check, if there are any food supplies. I stayed outside, cause there was no point to go inside. You wouldn’t have any where to escape, when They would find us. Their hunting system is in wolfpack style. They killed most in Europe, when those monsters came to planet Earth. They literaly surrounded Europe with their army. I still remember, when I first met them.
It was five years ago, when I was still in army. Me and my division was sent to an scout mission. Enviorment there was an abandoned village. We entered there with no resistance, what was an surprise, because there were supposed to be an enemy outpost. Entered village, a very weird and disgusting stink attacked our noses. I’m gonna try to describe it to you. It was like an outside toilet in a very hot day, so smell there is stronger than usually. Now add slaughtered pig and smell of grass after it has rained. It was weird an appalling.
Our squad leader sent 2 of his men to check the houses. 20 seconds after that, we heard screaming and gunshots. Then suddenly window on the second floor broke and one of our men bodies flew out of window. But the flight path wasn’t like when you push or hit someone over the edge from somewhere high. No, at first it moved about 7-10 meters horizontally with ground and then started falling thru the force of gravity. No human being could do that. We gathered around the body. It was Bill, one of two men, who went in the house. But he didn’t look nothing like an human anymore. His skin was like it would have poured over with strong acid. On his clothes were many cut wounds, just like somebody would have made them with scalpel, only that the scalpel should have been in size of big kitchen knife. And he had that stink what we felt when we entered village.
“There, on the window!” yelled private to our leader, major Maple.
UF Vishna
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Vishna on Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:43 am

Guys, dont sleep here, lets keep this forum active! ! !
UF Vishna
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  UF WiredUp4Fun on Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:25 pm

UF Vishna wrote:Guys, dont sleep here, lets keep this forum active! ! !
Yeah lol, long story = sleep xD

Be good to have a tally of who has been playing h2v lately, I know I haven't, black ops has taken over my life Neutral
UF WiredUp4Fun
UF Admin
UF Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Garanas on Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:04 am

UF WiredUp4Fun wrote:

Be good to have a tally of who has been playing h2v lately, I know I haven't, black ops has taken over my life Neutral

nooooo!!! Not black ops ;( From all the games in the world, why black ops Sad?!
Why not Halo Reach? :p
UF Garanas
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  UF WiredUp4Fun on Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:07 pm

UF Garanas wrote:
UF WiredUp4Fun wrote:

nooooo!!! Not black ops ;( From all the games in the world, why black ops Sad?!
Why not Halo Reach? :p
Cuz black ops I can play on the ps3, I don't have the infernal xbox Razz And I can't be bothered paying for Live...
And besides, I kick arse in balck ops Wink that's why I like it Razz
UF WiredUp4Fun
UF Admin
UF Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Vishna on Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:47 am

Guys, you are moving away from the topic main point. So let the story go on.
UF Vishna
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top