Talk people!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Talk people!

Post  UF Garanas on Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:17 am

Okay, so I have been sick (in real life, my head hurts like ****) these past days and realized that really NONE talks AT ALL on this forum. They log in, check if there is anything "new" and then leave because NONE posts anything (even not the people who logged in!). Just, use the forum! Post things that don't have to do anything with Halo in the Clan Talk, tell about your life, tell about your problems we can help each other for a big part.

Just, at least post something that will make you look like you're actually trying to be here.
I mean like, the last few real posts came here because of me, asking many many questions and because of Beatz and a little bit because of Wired, and that's all. You can post things yourself too! Use it!

Well, I hope this helps, to get the forum more active.

See you all later on Halo 2 Smile
UF Garanas
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Re: Talk people!

Post  UF Spartan19423 on Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:10 am

lol gara, nice speech!

Truth is, i have been REALLY busy in rl, so i havent been in halo 2 for a long time. Sorry about that guys, but once this week is over, i should be back to resting out and doing stuff and so on.

Anyhow, i hope your all doing well Wink

UF Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Michael3005 on Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:13 am

I have allso been busy (unfortunatly) and i'm not even home atm xD though i will be in a couple of weeks =D
UF Michael3005
UF Admin
UF Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UF WiredUp4Fun on Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:17 am

Ah, back to this again Razz
Sorry I haven't been on in a while, even on H2V, Black Ops has taken over my life Neutral
I think I'm gonna post funny videos xD
UF WiredUp4Fun
UF Admin
UF Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Garanas on Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:00 pm

Don't sorry... I mean like, you can't do anything against the point that you can't be on Halo 2, that isn't the point. The point is is that this forum is not getting used, the most (since I joined) was in the mapping section, and that was mostly because I asked Beatz over 200 questions Razz

Just, be more around on the forum, that you can't be on Halo 2 because you got more important things to do okay, but you can still check the forum right?
UF Garanas
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Beazt on Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:46 pm

I have been busy too. I had this paper to make for school and since I left it all to the last minute I was in a real rush to make it.
but now I have time again Very Happy dont even know where to put all this free time!
UF Beazt
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Garanas on Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:14 am

UF Beazt wrote:I have been busy too. I had this paper to make for school and since I left it all to the last minute I was in a real rush to make it.
but now I have time again Very Happy dont even know where to put all this free time!

Make random things in 3D, do you also make other things then just maps with 3ds max?
UF Garanas
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top