Quite quiet out here

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Quite quiet out here

Post  UF Spartan19423 on Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:23 am

So ehm.. yeah, haven't made a post in a long time, but I am now Very Happy

How's everyone doing? What has everyone been up to?

UF Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Quite quiet out here

Post  UF Vishna on Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:15 am

Most of our posts right now are on topic: "Why isnt anybody posting anything here?" Very Happy
UF Vishna
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  UF WiredUp4Fun on Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:45 am

Super busy with work and mates and girlfriend Smile
UF WiredUp4Fun
UF Admin
UF Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Beazt on Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:29 pm

Been busy with studies and adjusting to new environment and stuff but now I have quite some time freeing up. I will try get on TS more often than once every six months, I promise  Very Happy
UF Beazt
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  UF OozY on Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:50 pm

Busy with work, uni, and of course women :/ I'll try to get in teamspeak this week seeing as only work will bother me for this week lol.

UF OozY
UF Admin
UF Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Ezio on Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:51 pm

I'll hop in teamspeak more often - only have the university going on, and this week's a break Very Happy

UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  UF OozY on Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:28 am

UF OozY wrote:Busy with work, uni, and of course women :/ I'll try to get in teamspeak this week seeing as only work will bother me for this week lol.
I lied guys, everything bothered me. Friends coming in so there was that for like 3 nights, then lady friend then vacation. Um I'm off Tuesday and Wednesday so I'll be in teamspeak then guys.

UF OozY
UF Admin
UF Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Spartan19423 on Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:06 pm

Truth be told, I haven't been on ts for such a long time I actually don't remember the password. So yeah... uhm... someone could maybe private message me that shizz or something xD

UF Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UF OozY on Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:15 pm

UF Spartan19423 wrote:Truth be told, I haven't been on ts for such a long time I actually don't remember the password. So yeah... uhm... someone could maybe private message me that shizz or something xD
Shouldn't be a password. There's only been a password once because of rude randoms and I set that for 5 hours lol.

UF OozY
UF Admin
UF Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UF WiredUp4Fun on Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:45 am

I go on TS once in a while with some of my aussie mates when we play together, it's been useful to us because it's private Very Happy
UF WiredUp4Fun
UF Admin
UF Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UF OozY on Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:34 am

I've been pulling people from kant's teamspeak into ours. So now if I'm on, there's usually some other awesome people in our teamspeak now lol.

UF OozY
UF Admin
UF Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Nitsuj2122 on Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:05 am

My life has been crazy! 
(Busy that is) I've been in and out of the hospital for a terrible pain in my stomach and some other issues. Then I transferred to this new kinda more ghetto school, but way better educational wise. (Also I might be going to college during this time for the first time ever! ^_^)

I also (as you might have noticed,) finally got a computer!!!! I got the best deal ever, and got this 6GB Quadcore beautiful TOSHIBA computer on sale for $300 off! I also got a free mouse (wireless and epic), free norton 360 30days, one year free internet protection, 2 years of warranty (that covers everything from battery to replacing the computer!) plus it's a beautiful windows 8 non touch modle with light up keyboard and number pad. 
 cherry  cherry  cherry  cherry  cherry  cherry  cherry  cherry  cherry
UF Nitsuj2122
UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Ezio on Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:22 pm

I also (as you might have noticed,) finally got a computer!!!! I got the best deal ever, and got this 6GB Quadcore beautiful TOSHIBA computer on sale for $300 off! I also got a free mouse (wireless and epic), free norton 360 30days, one year free internet protection, 2 years of warranty (that covers everything from battery to replacing the computer!) plus it's a beautiful windows 8 non touch modle with light up keyboard and number pad. 

Sir, I want my laptop back.

UF Member
UF Member

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Michael3005 on Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:33 am

hey guys, well I haven't had internet for the last month due to moving and I am still training hard for the military. Also just celebrated my first anniversary with my better half haha. She's at work a fair bit though so when I am at home I manage to get some xbox time in Wink
UF Michael3005
UF Admin
UF Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UF OozY on Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:35 pm

UF Michael3005 wrote:hey guys, well I haven't had internet for the last month due to moving and I am still training hard for the military. Also just celebrated my first anniversary with my better half haha. She's at work a fair bit though so when I am at home I manage to get some xbox time in Wink
Nice mate. And of course lol, what games do you play on xbox? I've been playing a lot of console here recently. Well, that and Hearthstone. Whenever I'm on pc I'm actually programming a chromebook lol

UF OozY
UF Admin
UF Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UF Michael3005 on Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:53 pm

UF OozY wrote:
UF Michael3005 wrote:hey guys, well I haven't had internet for the last month due to moving and I am still training hard for the military. Also just celebrated my first anniversary with my better half haha. She's at work a fair bit though so when I am at home I manage to get some xbox time in Wink
Nice mate. And of course lol, what games do you play on xbox? I've been playing a lot of console here recently. Well, that and Hearthstone. Whenever I'm on pc I'm actually programming a chromebook lol

I play alot of Battlefield at the mo. Also been running through the Assassin's Creed series and of course Halo Very Happy
UF Michael3005
UF Admin
UF Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UF OozY on Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:33 pm

UF Michael3005 wrote:
UF OozY wrote:

I play alot of Battlefield at the mo. Also been running through the Assassin's Creed series and of course Halo Very Happy
Nice! I've been playing Gotham City Impostors since they made it free and I loved it on pc. You should definately download Battleblock theater so we can play

UF OozY
UF Admin
UF Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top