What if...?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What if...?

Post  UF WiredUp4Fun on Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:31 am

What if United Falcon Clan became the United Falcon Government of the World?
What policies would we implement to bring about a Utopian like Earth?
What will we do if the Fire Nation invades?
These are all important questions that require intense discussion!!

Aaaaaaaand ... go!
avatar
UF WiredUp4Fun
UF Admin
UF Admin

Posts : 1265
Join date : 2009-08-18
Age : 28
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: What if...?

Post  UF Beazt on Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:40 am

Fire nation?
avatar
UF Beazt
UF Member
UF Member

Posts : 968
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 22
Location : Helsinki

Back to top Go down

Re: What if...?

Post  UF Beazt on Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:51 pm

UF WiredUp4Fun wrote:What if United Falcon Clan became the United Falcon Government of the World?
What policies would we implement to bring about a Utopian like Earth?
What will we do if the Fire Nation invades?
These are all important questions that require intense discussion!!

Aaaaaaaand ... go!
So I gave it a thought. If it is United Falcon Government of the world then it means we 17 people would have all the power in the world therefore I would hire 16 assassins.....jk..,or am I?


Last edited by UF Beazt on Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
UF Beazt
UF Member
UF Member

Posts : 968
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 22
Location : Helsinki

Back to top Go down

Re: What if...?

Post  UF Spartan19423 on Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:51 pm

Why would the fire nation invade? lol!  

That's a way more important question Very Happy

_________________
avatar
UF Spartan19423
UF Admin
UF Admin

Posts : 1635
Join date : 2009-01-28
Age : 23
Location : Estonia

Back to top Go down

Re: What if...?

Post  UF Vishna on Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:57 pm

It all started when Fire Nation attacked. When it hapened, a great meeting took place, what we now know as Epic Jury. there was decided that they need to call Ghostbusters. When Ghostbusters finnaly arrived, they started fighting with Fire Nation. The battles were hard and bloody and in the end Ghostbusters suffered defeat since they couldnt gather all the Fire Nation into the poke balls. So the Great Jury called to help a next army. That army consisted of a Ninja Warrior Pandas who shot lazer beams out of their ears. But even they couldnt help the other nations from the great Fire Nation. So then a old relic was found what told about a Avatar, who could save the world from this chaos. It took them 2 years, 5 months, 23 days, 12 hours and 34 seconds to find this Avatar. When they finnaly managed to wake up this amazing person, the Avatar stoop up, said:"Everybody calm the f##k down" and so the war ended.

That is the real story about Fire Nation invasion.
avatar
UF Vishna
UF Member
UF Member

Posts : 560
Join date : 2010-04-30
Age : 23
Location : Estonia

Back to top Go down

Re: What if...?

Post  UF Spartan19423 on Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:27 pm

Ahh, but the story does not stop there:

Once everyone calmed the f**k down, there was one man who disagreed. His clothes were ragged, his face wrinkeled. In his right hand he had a stick, which he leaned on. As he stood out from the crowd, he took a furious step forward and pointed out his "manly" stick:"I will not calm the f**k down!" he yelled. And thus the fire nation raised again.

Days passed, weeks passed, months passed, years passed. Darkness crept back into the world. But in all of this, there was still hope, for a legend told of a group of heroes - falcons - that would one day rise up against the fire nation and cast down their tyranny.

And thus is was that on the sixth days of the year, they did. It was a couldy morning, as they stood on top of the hill. Their banners flew high across the fields, emitting a slow, silent noise. As the sun broke through the clouds, they came down from the hill, rushing in as the waves. The fire nation was at an silent awe as they saw these massive warriors (but not only that) come down on them. So instead of fighting back they bowed down to the ground as closely as they could while the falcons looked over them.

And ever since then the falcons have looked over the land. Soon after these events, they formed a group called the "United Falcon Clan". One of the purpouses of this clan was to keep peace across the land to stop any uprisings that might happen. That was for the people at least. But for the falcons themselves this was more then that. It was a brotherhood, a place where they could come together, where they could discuss and plan ideas and where they would never be judged poorly.

This is how the United falcons came to form a government that would rule the land.

_________________
avatar
UF Spartan19423
UF Admin
UF Admin

Posts : 1635
Join date : 2009-01-28
Age : 23
Location : Estonia

Back to top Go down

Re: What if...?

Post  UF Vishna on Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:56 pm

Very nice ending to a start of shitty story. Very Happy it has a epicness in it. Mine was just a bad mood coming from me and making up random crap. But good that you added a nice touch to it.
avatar
UF Vishna
UF Member
UF Member

Posts : 560
Join date : 2010-04-30
Age : 23
Location : Estonia

Back to top Go down

Re: What if...?

Post  UF WiredUp4Fun on Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:23 am

I would initiate the Falcon Reich, and bring the world under the United Falcon world order, all under the same rule! Twisted Evil
Anyone who does not comply will have cute kittens thrown at them, and Justin Bieber will be exiled to work in a mine and perform hard labour for the rest of his career.
The international video game franchise will be Halo,  Microsoft will release Halo 3 and all the sequels on PC.
We will give Valve the freedom to shut down game companies with bad policies, Ubisoft and EA will be either transform their business structure or be dissolved.
And the United Falcon Clan base of operations will be in each of the original founders countries, with embassies in all other countries.

Anyone have any other ideas? This is a free democratic anti-trolling internet forum after all.
avatar
UF WiredUp4Fun
UF Admin
UF Admin

Posts : 1265
Join date : 2009-08-18
Age : 28
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: What if...?

Post  UF OozY on Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:20 am

UF Beazt wrote:
UF WiredUp4Fun wrote:What if United Falcon Clan became the United Falcon Government of the World?
What policies would we implement to bring about a Utopian like Earth?
What will we do if the Fire Nation invades?
These are all important questions that require intense discussion!!

Aaaaaaaand ... go!
So I gave it a thought. If it is United Falcon Government of the world then it means we 17 people would have all the power in the world therefore I would hire 16 assassins.....jk..,or am I?
Not if I hire assassins to kill your assassins <3

_________________

avatar
UF OozY
UF Admin
UF Admin

Posts : 975
Join date : 2011-05-17
Age : 22
Location : My drum set, Tennessee

Back to top Go down

Re: What if...?

Post  UF Spartan19423 on Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:04 pm

UF WiredUp4Fun wrote:I would initiate the Falcon Reich, and bring the world under the United Falcon world order, all under the same rule! Twisted Evil
Anyone who does not comply will have cute kittens thrown at them, and Justin Bieber will be exiled to work in a mine and perform hard labour for the rest of his career.
The international video game franchise will be Halo,  Microsoft will release Halo 3 and all the sequels on PC.
We will give Valve the freedom to shut down game companies with bad policies, Ubisoft and EA will be either transform their business structure or be dissolved.
And the United Falcon Clan base of operations will be in each of the original founders countries, with embassies in all other countries.

Anyone have any other ideas? This is a free democratic anti-trolling internet forum after all.
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

_________________
avatar
UF Spartan19423
UF Admin
UF Admin

Posts : 1635
Join date : 2009-01-28
Age : 23
Location : Estonia

Back to top Go down

Re: What if...?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum