OMG YOU HAVE TO READ THIS!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: OMG YOU HAVE TO READ THIS!

Post  UF Norway on Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:30 pm

UF Beazt wrote:
UF Nitsuj2122 wrote:
UF WiredUp4Fun wrote:
UF Nitsuj2122 wrote:
UF Vishna wrote:
UF WiredUp4Fun wrote:
UF Ezio wrote:
UF Nitsuj2122 wrote:
UF Vishna wrote:
UF WiredUp4Fun wrote:
UF Vishna wrote:
UF Spartan19423 wrote:
UF Beazt wrote:
UF Vishna wrote:
UF Spartan19423 wrote:
UF WiredUp4Fun wrote:I was going to read this regardless of what title you put there.

I know, I read everything that is new.

quoteception

Its not about the quote, its about sending the same message.
Like
They say liking his own post is a blasphemy, but i think in this case we can make a exception.
Well this is fun.

I'm about to combo-break Razz

Are we trying for a quote record?
Yes

I'm not trying to do any record. I just post the quote to answer/agree with it. It JUST happens to be very long quote.
I second that! Razz
Ruined -.-'
I just had too.
I'm about to combo-break it Razz


C-C-C-C-C-CCCCOMBO BREAKER!

UF Norway
UF Member
UF Member

Posts : 316
Join date : 2011-07-01

Back to top Go down

Re: OMG YOU HAVE TO READ THIS!

Post  UF Ezio on Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:01 am

UF Norway wrote:
UF Beazt wrote:
UF Nitsuj2122 wrote:
UF WiredUp4Fun wrote:
UF Nitsuj2122 wrote:
UF Vishna wrote:
UF WiredUp4Fun wrote:
UF Ezio wrote:
UF Nitsuj2122 wrote:
UF Vishna wrote:
UF WiredUp4Fun wrote:
UF Vishna wrote:
UF Spartan19423 wrote:
UF Beazt wrote:
UF Vishna wrote:
UF Spartan19423 wrote:
UF WiredUp4Fun wrote:I was going to read this regardless of what title you put there.

I know, I read everything that is new.

quoteception

Its not about the quote, its about sending the same message.
Like
They say liking his own post is a blasphemy, but i think in this case we can make a exception.
Well this is fun.

I'm about to combo-break Razz

Are we trying for a quote record?
Yes

I'm not trying to do any record. I just post the quote to answer/agree with it. It JUST happens to be very long quote.
I second that! Razz
Ruined -.-'
I just had too.
I'm about to combo-break it Razz


C-C-C-C-C-CCCCOMBO BREAKER!

The real meaning to this is now forever lost in the plethora of grey boxes with white lines, alluding to the allusion of a pyramid. We 'founded' this one! xD
avatar
UF Ezio
UF Member
UF Member

Posts : 365
Join date : 2011-10-27
Age : 23
Location : Dahlonega, GA

Back to top Go down

Re: OMG YOU HAVE TO READ THIS!

Post  UF Michael3005 on Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:28 pm

UF Ezio wrote:
UF Norway wrote:
UF Beazt wrote:
UF Nitsuj2122 wrote:
UF WiredUp4Fun wrote:
UF Nitsuj2122 wrote:
UF Vishna wrote:
UF WiredUp4Fun wrote:
UF Ezio wrote:
UF Nitsuj2122 wrote:
UF Vishna wrote:
UF WiredUp4Fun wrote:
UF Vishna wrote:
UF Spartan19423 wrote:
UF Beazt wrote:
UF Vishna wrote:
UF Spartan19423 wrote:
UF WiredUp4Fun wrote:I was going to read this regardless of what title you put there.

I know, I read everything that is new.

quoteception

Its not about the quote, its about sending the same message.
Like
They say liking his own post is a blasphemy, but i think in this case we can make a exception.
Well this is fun.

I'm about to combo-break Razz

Are we trying for a quote record?
Yes

I'm not trying to do any record. I just post the quote to answer/agree with it. It JUST happens to be very long quote.
I second that! Razz
Ruined -.-'
I just had too.
I'm about to combo-break it Razz


C-C-C-C-C-CCCCOMBO BREAKER!

The real meaning to this is now forever lost in the plethora of grey boxes with white lines, alluding to the allusion of a pyramid. We 'founded' this one! xD

Hello! Very Happy
avatar
UF Michael3005
UF Admin
UF Admin

Posts : 566
Join date : 2009-03-27
Age : 23
Location : England

Back to top Go down

Re: OMG YOU HAVE TO READ THIS!

Post  UF Vishna on Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:34 am

UF Michael3005 wrote:
UF Ezio wrote:
UF Norway wrote:
UF Beazt wrote:
UF Nitsuj2122 wrote:
UF WiredUp4Fun wrote:
UF Nitsuj2122 wrote:
UF Vishna wrote:
UF WiredUp4Fun wrote:
UF Ezio wrote:
UF Nitsuj2122 wrote:
UF Vishna wrote:
UF WiredUp4Fun wrote:
UF Vishna wrote:
UF Spartan19423 wrote:
UF Beazt wrote:
UF Vishna wrote:
UF Spartan19423 wrote:
UF WiredUp4Fun wrote:I was going to read this regardless of what title you put there.

I know, I read everything that is new.

quoteception

Its not about the quote, its about sending the same message.
Like
They say liking his own post is a blasphemy, but i think in this case we can make a exception.
Well this is fun.

I'm about to combo-break Razz

Are we trying for a quote record?
Yes

I'm not trying to do any record. I just post the quote to answer/agree with it. It JUST happens to be very long quote.
I second that! Razz
Ruined -.-'
I just had too.
I'm about to combo-break it Razz


C-C-C-C-C-CCCCOMBO BREAKER!

The real meaning to this is now forever lost in the plethora of grey boxes with white lines, alluding to the allusion of a pyramid. We 'founded' this one! xD

Hello! Very Happy

Greetings! Havent heard from you for a while.
avatar
UF Vishna
UF Member
UF Member

Posts : 560
Join date : 2010-04-30
Age : 23
Location : Estonia

Back to top Go down

Re: OMG YOU HAVE TO READ THIS!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum